ARI Chattarpur Campus
A quiet oasis in the middle of urban Delhi, the Chattarpur campus lies just 1.5 km from Chattarpur metro station and 15km from the airport. The campus provides an ideal ambience for our pre-sea training program and houses our international simulation centre with one of largest suites of marine simulators in India.
The facilities at the presea campus extend beyond the typical classrooms and hostel facilities required for a residential training program. Workshops, labs, a learning centre and simulators augment the training providing a rich and interactive learning experience for our students.
Facilities & Infrastructure
The campus located in South Delhi provides a peaceful and conducive environment for study. The facilities have been developed to provide a right feel of comfort and rigorous lifestyle expected to be encountered on ships. The facilities include:
- Air Conditioned Classrooms
- Air Conditioned Chart room
- Air Conditioned Hostel
- Air Conditioned Library
- Air Conditioned Learning Resource Centre with internet facility
- Navigation Lab
- Administrative office
- Parade Ground
- Seamanship Lab
- Electronics, Chemistry, Physics, Hydraulic and Pneumatic Labs
- Mechanical & marine workshops
- Real Shipboard Equipment
- Dining hall
- Football ground, Cricket, Volley-ball pitch, Badminton court, Basketball, Table Tennis and other indoor games.
- Company specific shipboard applications and systems
Integrated Simulation Complex : The state of the art simulation facilities that are made available to the students comprise of:
- One 360 degrees full mission simulator (only of its type in Asia),
- Two 180 degrees ship maneuvering simulators,
- 4 blind bridges,
- Multiple RADAR ARPA stations,
- Full mission multi model cargo handling simulator
- Full Mission engine room simulator,
- One GMDSS (Global Maritime Distress and Safety System) simulator
With a unique cylindrical 360 degree full mission navigation simulator, 2 x 180 degree navigation bridges, 4 mini bridges, 4 radar stations, a full mission engine room simulator, full mission cargo handling simulators, ecdis simulators and a navigation lab, students from entry level through to senior ranks and specialized training for pilots enjoy the latest technology in simulation solutions. Real-life training on simulators provides invaluable exposure to these powerful learning tools which assist in preparing seafarers for standard operations and also for crisis and emergency situations.