Terms and Conditions
- Candidates are requested to ensure and finalise their program before booking a course. If by any means a candidate is unable to undergo the course on the stipulated date, the same can be shifted to next available date as per the availability within 6 months.
- 100% attendance is mandatory for all short term courses
- The Refund amount will be issued only by crossed cheque only to the candidate and the same need to be collected within a month from the date of cancellation; else the same would be forfeited.
- We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the present limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
- After completing the payment you will be redirected back to ARI site for payment confirmation message. Please don’t press BACK or REFRESH button until you are directed back, you may see white screen in the process. The process may take 2-3 mins.
- If the amount is debited from your Bank Account but error page displayed or course not booked, you can report such occurrence to firstname.lastname@example.org. Course booking is subject to seat availability.
- I agree that I will report at the Institute at 0830 hours on first day of the course so that Institute will be able to upload the batch details on DGS EGovernance by 1000 hours as per the instructions of DG Shipping.
- I agree that if I fail to report on time, my booking will be considered as withdrawn from the course and request for postponing/ cancelation /refund will not be considered.
- I agree that I will not be attending any other course while attending this course
- I agree to pay the remaining course fee on the first day of the course (Competency Courses)
- I agree to submit the admission form along with the necessary supporting documents on the first day of the course.
- I agree to attend the course regularly as per the timings of the course which have been informed to me"
- The institute reserves the right to increase the fee at any point of time. Payment towards full fees including any increase will be applicable to all students including those who may have made an advanced booking or are currently completing that course(s)
Shifting of courses
Candidates are requested to ensure and finalize their program before
booking a course. If by any unforeseen reasons a candidate is unable to
undergo the course on the stipulated date, he / she shall intimate the
institute at least five working days in advance by email or written
application for shifting the course date.
Course can be shifted only once to next available date. Please note fee is nonrefundable once course is preponed / postponed.
For shifting of any course Rs.1000/- will be charged as administrative charges.
NO REFUND will be processed without submission of written application /Email / or original fee receipt as applicable.
“On cancellation of any course following refund charges will be deducted as administrative charges from each course fee:
- For course fee less than Rs. 15000 /- deduction of Rs.1500/-
- For course fee Rs. 15000/- and more - deduction of Rs.2500/-
We, at Applied Research International (ARI) value the relationship we have with our candidates and web site visitors.
You can visit most pages on our site without giving us any information about yourself. However, our Web site may at various occasions require you to give us contact information like your name and email address and other personal information. We use the contact information only to respond to your queries or send you information about our Institute.
Applied Research International treats information collected through its website as private. Information supplied by you will only be used for the administrative, promotional or educational purposes of ARI.
Your privacy is very important to us and we are committed to protecting it. We understand that you need to be in control of your personal data.
ARI will not make available to a third party any personal information supplied by you unless required or permitted by law.
Applied Research International (ARI) is concerned with the security of your personal data. Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees have access to this information.
All payments on the website, mobile site are secured
ARI strives to keep information stored on its websites up to date, but cannot guarantee the information provided is accurate or complete. The information is provided "as is" with no express or implied warranty. Any mistakes in the information that are brought to our attention will be corrected as soon as possible.
Users should consult directly with ARI to confirm the accuracy, completeness and currency of information found on the site, particularly before taking any step in reliance upon such information.
ARI reserves the right to make changes to any material on its websites at any time, including details relating to courses, admissions, fees and services etc.
You agree that any dispute between you and us will be governed by the laws of the India and in New Delhi, without regard to choice of law rules, and that any legal action brought by one party against the other will be brought exclusively in the appropriate court within New Delhi. If you are located outside of India, you agree that, by entering into this agreement, you voluntarily subject yourself to the jurisdiction of the courts of India and in New Delhi, and you agree that you may be sued in those courts and subject to the judgments and orders of those courts.